Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
- 2013 (104)
- Tour Schedule: Raising the Bar by Lucy Felthouse
- Scheduling a tour for The Shadow of Black Wings by...
- Tour Schedule: Blood Promise by Ashlynne Laynne
- Tour Schedule: The Curse Merchant by J.P. Sloan
- Tour Schedule: Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Tour Schedule: Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Grif...
- Scheduling a tour for The Summoner's Tale by Victo...
- Scheduling a tour for Raising the Bar by Lucy Felt...
- Scheduling a tour for A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Scheduling a tour for Bonded by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: If Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangre...
- Tour Schedule: The Nymph's Labyrinth by Danica Win...
- Scheduling a tour for The Nymph's Labyrinth by Dan...
- Christmas Wishes Blog Hop! #Giveaway #FMBPromotion...
- Tour Schedule: Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvi...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop! #Giveaway #FMBAuthorH...
- Tour Schedule: Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammell
- Tour Schedule: Pharaoh, Mine by Kerry Adrienne
- Scheduling a tour for The Curse Merchant by J.P. S...
- Scheduling a tour for Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammel...
Powered by Blogger.
Book Tours With Dates Still Avalible:
Saturday, December 29, 2012
- Love in a Book (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- A Diary Of A Book Addict (Review/Giveaway)
- Tamara's One Stop Indie Shop (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)
- The Avid Reader (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Buffy's Ramblings (Review/Giveaway)
- Books & Tales (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Free Erotica Books (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- Book Lovin' Mamas (Review/Giveaway)
- My Reading Obsession (Review/Giveaway)
- The eBook Reviewers (Review/Giveaway)
- Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Mystery and More! (Spotlight/Giveaway)
- The Bunny's Review (Spotlight/Giveaway)
Author: Lucy Felthouse
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
When Kayleigh takes a gap year before starting University, she decides she’s going to stay away from guys and just concentrate on having fun and experiencing life. That means going through a lot of batteries, but she’s happy and satisfied.
That is, until she gets to
on her travels and meets her new co-worker, Luciano.
The scorching hot Spaniard soon has Kayleigh’s knickers in a twist—
literally—and the time they spend together seriously raises the bar for her sex
life. How will any other man ever compare? Spain
Lucy is a graduate of the
where she studied Creative Writing. During her first year, she was dared to
write an erotic story - so she did. It went down a storm and she's never looked
back. Lucy has had stories published by Cleis Press, Constable and Robinson,
Decadent Publishing, Ellora's Cave, Evernight Publishing, House of Erotica,
Ravenous Romance, Resplendence Publishing, Sweetmeats Press and Xcite Books.
She is also the editor of Uniform Behaviour, Seducing the Myth, Smut by the Sea
and Smut in the City. University of Derby