Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
- 2013 (106)
- Tour Schedule: Raising the Bar by Lucy Felthouse
- Scheduling a tour for The Shadow of Black Wings by...
- Tour Schedule: Blood Promise by Ashlynne Laynne
- Tour Schedule: The Curse Merchant by J.P. Sloan
- Tour Schedule: Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Tour Schedule: Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Grif...
- Scheduling a tour for The Summoner's Tale by Victo...
- Scheduling a tour for Raising the Bar by Lucy Felt...
- Scheduling a tour for A Good Thing by Ria Candro
- Scheduling a tour for Bonded by Ria Candro
- Tour Schedule: If Wishes Were Shadows by A. Sangre...
- Tour Schedule: The Nymph's Labyrinth by Danica Win...
- Scheduling a tour for The Nymph's Labyrinth by Dan...
- Christmas Wishes Blog Hop! #Giveaway #FMBPromotion...
- Tour Schedule: Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvi...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop! #Giveaway #FMBAuthorH...
- Tour Schedule: Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammell
- Tour Schedule: Pharaoh, Mine by Kerry Adrienne
- Scheduling a tour for The Curse Merchant by J.P. S...
- Scheduling a tour for Wild Thunder by Kacey Hammel...
Powered by Blogger.
Book Tours With Dates Still Avalible:
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Jan. 28th- I am, Indeed (Spotlight/Giveaway)
Jan. 29th- 1889 Labs (Guest Post)
Jan. 30th- My Reading Obsession (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Jan. 31st- Sweet n' Sassi (Review/Giveaway)
Feb. 1st- A Diary Of A Book Addict (Review/Giveaway)
Feb. 1st- Pink Fluffy Hearts: Diary of a Coffee Addict (Interview)
Feb. 4th- A Book Lover's Library (Review/Giveaway)
Feb. 4th- A Book Lover's Library (Review/Giveaway)
Feb. 5th- The Avid Reader (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Feb. 6th- My Reading Addiction (Review/Giveaway)
Feb. 7th- Tamara's One Stop Indie Shop (Guest Post)
Feb. 8th- My Seryniti (Review/Giveaway)
Feb. 11th- Books Amour (Spotlight/Giveaway)
Feb. 12th- Love in a Book (Interview)
Feb. 13th- Musings of a Writing Reader (Excerpt/Giveaway)
Feb. 14th- Harlie's Books (Review/Giveaway)
Title: Love 101: Learning To Love
Series: Mistaken Identity #2
Author: Sylvia Hubbard
Genre: Erotic Noir,
Publisher: Self Published
Prudish school teacher,
, loses a bet with her students and is forced to wear
her student's uniform. Cheyenne
On the same day, she meets the devilishly gorgeous Evan Crane who is desperately lost and needs "assistance" getting home. Fighting his attraction to who is think is just a high school student, Evan finds he needs her help.
Deciding to take advantage of his weakness and her own mounting attraction to him,
kisses Evan. Cheyenne
That's when her plan to just tease the stranger becomes a chance for her to live out her own reckless fantasy.
Yet, when the tables are turned and she reaps what she has sown,
has to make a choice to forgive Evan and overcome
her own fears or miss out on the most perfect love any woman could ever have. Cheyenne
Sequel to Love 101 (included in Prologue) and the continuing saga of Mistaken Identity series.
Sylvia Hubbard knew she’d wanted to be a writer of romance long before she knew there were black writers in the world. Weaving stories magically as a summer past time to writing stories to get through the humdrum of school, she was able to create something from nothing.
Today, she has independently published over 28 books, is the founder of Motown Writers Network and The AA Electronic Literary Network, CEO of HubBooks Literary Services, runs over five blogs on a variety of subjects, host The Michigan Literary Network Radio Show and is a happily divorced mother of three children in
. Detroit, Michigan
“I’m no superwoman,” she states with a smile that seems infinite on her lips. “I’m just being an asset in the world instead of a liability.”
Considered an addicted blogger by HoneyTechblog.com, nominated and recognized for her literary work in the Metro Detroit area, referred to as “A Literary Diva” by Detroit City Council and donned “Cliffhanger Queen” by her readers, she finds solace in speaking and educating on a variety of topics.
Her subjects range from Social Media, Internet Marketing, Creative Intimacy, Single Parenting, Blogging, E-Books, Publishing (all aspects i.e.: writing, publishing, marketing & promoting online & offline), and personal triumphs with inspiration mixed in.
Never a disappointment, Sylvia Hubbard, has spoken in front of thousands all over the
and United States and has been an Amazon Bestseller. Canada
Enter below to win a eBook copy of Love 101: Learning To Love by Sylvia Hubbard! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway