Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
- 2013 (104)
- Scheduling a tour for Love 101: Learning To Love b...
- Tour Schedule: Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
- Changes-New name, banner, URL and more!
- Tour Schedule: Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
- Tour Schedule: The Golden Chalice by Sienna Mynx
- Tour Schedule: Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
- We were interviewed!!
- Scheduling a tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A....
- Tour Schedule: Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Tour Schedule: Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Fate's Design (Fate Series #1) by L...
- November Tour Host #Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: The Kate Jones Thriller Series by D...
- Example of a Book Playlist/Soundtrack Post
- Tour Schedule: Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the ...
- Tour Schedule: High Above by Mari Freeman
- Scheduling a tour for Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Scheduling a tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Scheduling a tour for Chronicles of Shilo Manor Se...
- Tour Schedule: Rite of Passage by Kevin V. Symmons...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop Sign Up!
- Join the FMB Street Team!
- Tour Schedule: Golden Chariot (Dangerous Waters Bo...
Powered by Blogger.
Book Tours With Dates Still Avalible:
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Nov. 26th- Beach Bum Reads (Review)
Nov. 27th- Pink Fluffy Hearts: Diary of a Coffee Addict (Review)
Nov. 28th- The Book Diva's Reads (Guest Post)
Nov. 29th- Kaidans Seduction (Review/Giveaway)
Nov. 30th- Musings From An Addicted Reader (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 1st- A Book Lover's Library (Review)
Dec. 2nd- Fangs for the Fantasy (Review)
Dec. 3rd- I am, Indeed (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 4th- Lizzy's Dark Fiction (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 5th- Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews (Interview/Giveaway)
Dec. 6th- Paranormal Romance Fans for Life (Guest Post)
Dec. 7th- Starry Night Book Reviews (Book Spotlight/Giveaway)
Dec. 8th- My Cozie Corner (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 9th- Ja citam, a ti? (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Dec. 10th- Musings of a Writing Reader (Guest Post)
Dec. 11th- 1889 Labs (Guest Post)
Dec. 12th- Reading with Holly (Book Spotlight/Giveaway)
Dec. 13th- The Book Diva's Reads (Excerpt)
Dec. 14th- The Avid Reader (Review/Giveaway)
Dec. 15th- Identity Discovery (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Dec. 16th- Nazish Reads (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Dec. 17th- Harlie's Books (Guest Post/Giveaway)
Dec. 18th- Bookluvrs Haven (Spotlight/Excerpt)
Dec. 19th- Tamara's One Stop Indie Shop (Spotlight)
Dec. 20th- Book Lover's Hideaway (Book Spotlight/Giveaway)
Dec. 21st- Holly Adair (Book Spotlight/Giveaway)
Dec. 22nd- Simply Infatuated (Book Spotlight/Giveaway)
Dec. 23rd- Bloodthirsty Muses (Spotlight)
Dec. 25th- The News in Books (Interview)
Series: Soul Sisters Trilogy, #1
Author: Janiera Eldridge
Genre: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal
Publisher: Mystic Press
Amazon (Kindle) | Amazon (print) | Smashwords (various eCopies) | Barnes & Noble (Nook) | Paperback |
Soul Sisters is an urban fantasy novel about African-American twin sisters Ani and Dana who have a rather unique secret: one sister is human while the other is a vampire. While the sisters have lived peacefully with each other for many years one fateful night will change both their lives forever. When a drunken man tries to attack Dana (the human sister) Ani (the vampire sister) protects her sister with all of her ferocious power.
However, when the vampire's leader Donovan finds out about the public display he calls for the sisters to be assassinated for disobedience. Ani and Dana now are in for the fight of their lives to protect each other as well as the lives of their dedicated friends who have joined them on their mission for survival. If Dana and Ani can make it through this time of uncertainty, Ani can take her new place as vampire queen. Soul Sisters is expected to be a trilogy; The book also features a multicultural cast of characters that brings a new edge of chic to the vampire world.
Don’t miss book two Dark Expectations coming November 2012!
Janiera also enjoys connecting with other authors and supporting their work on her book blog Books&Beauty.
Enter below via the International Giveaway form to win a eBook copy of Soul Sisters or Dark Expectations (the squeal OR enter the US ONLY giveaway form for a chance to win one of 3 signed bookmarks!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
US ONLY Giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway