Genre's and Sub-Senre's FMB Tour:
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Contemporary, Crime, Dark, Erotica Romance, Male/Male Romance, Ménage (3+ partners), BDSM, Fantasy (Urban, Dark and Epic), Dystopian, Historical Romance/Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction, Speculative, Steampunk, Suspense, Thriller, Western Romance, Young-Adult and New Adult
If you are interested in scheduling a tour please CLICK HERE to learn more, check out our tour packages, prices and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a book tour.
Are you interested in hosting authors, book and more on your site/blog? Sign up HERE to become a tour host today.
- 2013 (106)
- Scheduling a tour for Love 101: Learning To Love b...
- Tour Schedule: Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
- Changes-New name, banner, URL and more!
- Tour Schedule: Lightning by Taryn Kincaid
- Tour Schedule: The Golden Chalice by Sienna Mynx
- Tour Schedule: Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
- We were interviewed!!
- Scheduling a tour for If Wishes Were Shadows by A....
- Tour Schedule: Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Tour Schedule: Angel Maker by Natasha Deen
- Tour Schedule: Feedback by D L Richardson
- Tour Schedule: Fate's Design (Fate Series #1) by L...
- November Tour Host #Giveaway!
- Tour Schedule: The Kate Jones Thriller Series by D...
- Example of a Book Playlist/Soundtrack Post
- Tour Schedule: Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the ...
- Tour Schedule: High Above by Mari Freeman
- Scheduling a tour for Velvet by Xavier Axelson
- Scheduling a tour for Grim by Joseph Spencer
- Scheduling a tour for Chronicles of Shilo Manor Se...
- Tour Schedule: Rite of Passage by Kevin V. Symmons...
- Worlds of Wonder Author Hop Sign Up!
- Join the FMB Street Team!
- Tour Schedule: Golden Chariot (Dangerous Waters Bo...
Powered by Blogger.
Book Tours With Dates Still Avalible:
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Series: Maven Fairy Godmother, Book 1
Author: Charlotte Henley Babb
Publisher: Muse It Up Publishing Company
Pages: 279 / 101k words
Maven's new dream job--fairy godmother--presents more problems than she expects when she learns that Faery is on the verge of collapse, and the person who is training her isn't giving her the facts--and may be out to kill her. Will she be able to make all the fractured fairy tales fit together into a happy ending, or will she be eaten by a troll?